Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Disclaimer

So I wanted to preface my blogs with a quick statement before I get started....
I've been holding out on joining the blogging world for a long time-not because I'm anti blog but probably just because of the stereotypes that I associate with bloggers. But if I were to be completely honest, the thought of blogging is kind of exciting to me. I love reading my friends' blogs ...and even though I see and talk to them often I'm always amazed at the extra insight I discover while reading. Their thoughts and perspectives are so encouraging to me!
I have to warn my reader(s) - if it's anyone other than my parents- that I can tend to be a little bit wordy and drawn out- my thoughts aren't exactly concise and that probably won't change when I write them down.
I guess I'm just excited to get my thoughts out there-not because I'm looking for a way to vent or to let people know the 'real' me but just because if in some small way my life can be an encouragement or a learning experience for anyone well then, I want to do it. After all, aren't we as the body of Christ supposed to be 'spurring one another on toward love and good deeds' (Hebrews 10:24)?
So, that being said I guess I can officially post my first blog....who knows what is to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Valerie--that was pretty concise!! Ha ha. I hope that our conversations won't diminish because you are blogging--not anticipating that! So proud of you and your heart for the Lord and His work. Godspeed. Love & Prayers, Mom

    ReplyDelete