Saturday, July 31, 2010

I 40-East

The occurrences of the last 3/ 4 weeks:
I finished up my last week as an intern with event coordinators in Louisville. The thing I will miss the most is being able to talk about colors and floor plans in the office. Ryan and Adam will have none of that. It was an incredible opportunity and looking back I am amazed at how smoothly it all went.
Leaving of course meant saying goodbye to Ben and Christy. The summer definitely has it's highlights... of which they are a big part.

The next week back in Knoxville went by extremely quick! It made me really appreciate all the work that had been done while I was gone so that everything could go smoothly for high school summer camp.

Then there was the week of camp- Peel the Orange. Such an incredible way to kick-off the start of being back in Knoxville!

This past week I was able to go home and rest up. It was also my daddy's birthday so being able to be there for that as well as seeing Ben and Christy again was much needed!

Now, I am sitting in my kitchen on a rainy Saturday in Knoxville eating lima beans and rice... maybe one of these days I will start putting meals together... maybe.
My plan for today is to limit my naps (yes, plural. it's not uncommon for me to take more than one a day) and to stay on task- with whatever I can find to do. And in just a few days it's moving day! Fortunately, I thought I was moving earlier this summer so everything is packed up, which makes my week a lot easier!

So here's to being back in Knoxville and the start of the fall semester, football season, and a lot of fun! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment