Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thousands upon Thousands

John wrote of heaven in Revelation 5:11 "Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne."
This weekend I was able to go to a Christian conference in Atlanta. One of my favorite things was the time we were worshipping together in the main session. Praising Jesus in the presence of 1,000 other people reminded me of this verse in Revelation. What a beautiful thing to proclaim the blood of Jesus and to see other sinners professing in clinging to the same salvation and oh what it will be like to proclaim this before our Savior! And not only that but in the presence of 'ten thousand times ten thousand'!!
I had the thought that maybe one day- around the throne- I will be able to sit on top of my mansion, that He built for me, and simply soak in the sight!

I know this is a short post, and there could be so many more words said but I think that you are fully capable of letting your imagination dwell on this incredible thought from here = )

Until that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment