Monday, May 24, 2010

it's a Kodak moment- let me go and get my camera

It's been 19 days since my last post. not ok.
Don't worry though, those past 19 days have been filled with a whole bunch of nothing!
That's not entirely true, but compared to fast-paced life in Knoxville, it's all been good.
Family time is always nice and I'm always going to make a point to not wish it away for more 'exciting' things. (As if it could get any crazier than you, mom and dad)
Trying to play catch up on things from these past few weeks would be unimportant but ....I will tell you about my idea for this summer.
Now, it remains to be determined if this idea is either great or just really dumb. Regardless, I have decided to document each day with a picture. Ideally, this would be a picture that well represents that day's happenings but unfortunately, me being absent minded, I often forget to take the picture until the end of the day so it ends up being a picture of dad mom and I crowded together on the couch... But I do think that this has potential. either way I'm doing it. and thankfully I haven't completely forgotten a day... yet.
Anyways, the bachelorette begins tonight so once again I am expecting to get sucked into a show that I'd be just as good, if not better off, without.
Oh and also, today is my sister and her hubby's two year anniversary- very exciting!!
And in case you didn't catch it the title is a little line from 'sexy can I'. fit's in well doesn't it.
Keep smiling = )

No comments:

Post a Comment