Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hindsight is 20/20

...this post really has nothing to do with hindsight-I just had that quote in my head today and it sounded like a good blog title....

So here are my realizations for the week:

I eat out way too much. Thing is though is that 1. I don't have time to shop for groceries and 2. even if I did have food at my apartment I'm never here to eat it.

The thought of not knowing when I'll have time to run each day makes me stress.

God perfectly combined my love for ministry and event planning into my current job.

Honeysuckle Wood Wick candles are amazing.

I'm a worse speller than I thought when I don't have T9 making words for me.

I have now reached the point in the year when I look at the 10 day forecast to plan out when I will be able to lay out.

It's kinda funny that God knew what life was like in the beginning stages of basketball (I'm watching the final 4 right now).

A thermostat that is reading 82 is not working.

Sometimes God is intentional in allowing us to see the direct connection between our prayers and His answers.

Divine appointments are incredible!! And all I can say to that is 'God is SO cool'!

My small group is one of those intentional answers to prayer. All I want is for God to be glorified and I know that He is working and I am so thankful for His invisible work!

I never really thought about the fact that the followers of Christ doubted when He was crucified. I always read the Bible knowing that after it says 'The crucifixion of Jesus' the next title says 'Jesus' resurrection'. Looking at it from the disciples' point of view at the Walk Wednesday was eye opening among many other things.

And lastly, don't try to open an Izze bottle from Starbucks with your bare hands, you will get cut, and it will hurt.


1 comment:

  1. you're fun. I'm gonna look into those honeysuckle candles!

    ReplyDelete